And now we are at the end of 2011.
It’s been an interesting year, that’s for sure. I’ve really made no money to speak of, but I have lots of new programs, education, and computer “toys” as I call the software as a result of convincing myself that if I bought just that one more thing, I’ll be making money.
Progress Report Reveals lack of Focus
- IMAGE /focus2.gif
I Need Some Focus
I really have tried to focus – but there are so many distractions on the net that it’s hard to stay focused.
So let me do a quick review of what I’ve accomplished this year.
- I have developed a site all about building a list at PricelessPotential.com I need to keep adding info to it more regularly as I do get the concept that the “money is in the list”.
- I have made a few videos but they still take so much time for me to make that I haven’t made one in months.
- I’ve love social media arena and I’ve learned everything I can about them – but since Facebook and Twitter and such are always changing, this is a very ongoing process. I am starting to share what I know with others and I love doing that!
- I have created a site about what I can offer people at OurBusinessSolution.com and I know I need to add more to that over the coming year.
- I have made a few affiliate sales but I can’t say I’m in profit.
Let’s review the final Progress Report of 2011
Social Media has statistics we can track – that show our progress – or lack thereof. As of December 31, 2011 these are my statistics.
I haven’t spent any time in the past six months to find new followers, and really haven’t even tweeted very often – I could just never thing of what to tweet about. Yet the numbers keep growing. I find that pretty amazing actually.
- Startingafter50 – 3,869 followers and I’m following 3,910.
- EricaFath – 3,385 followers and I’m following 3,416.
- PricelessAlways - 3,328 followers and I’m following 3,343.
- CashGiftingWork – 1,123 followers and I’m following 1,125.
- TOTALS: I have 11,705 followers. Not bad considering Jan 1, 2011 I had none
- On My Facebook, I have 882 friends right now. I was really hoping that I’d break 900 in the year, but in December FB froze my account and I couldn’t add anyone as a friends so I didn’t reach my goal.
- As for groups, I am in way to many to stay active in all of them. This is something I need to look at for next year
- Using a few giveaways this fall, I grew my list to 328 people – that’s up 50 from the last report.
- This list building is something I need to continue more aggressively in 2012.
It has been an interesting year. The progress report numbers show the effort has been worth it. Last year at this time I had 0 on the list, 0 contacts and no idea of what I was doing.
2012 will be a year to take my new knowledge and the connections I now have and use both to make a profit online.
eel free to comment.